The gadget world is always in flux. Device manufacturers seem hell bent on one-upmanship with new Halo devices being released every three months or so. At Gizmotakeout we would like everyone to be able to experience these devices without having to lock yourself in expensive contracts or get stuck with too many gadgets.
“Googorola” (aka the Google + Motorola hybrid) unveiled their newest halo device The Droid Razr Maxx HD.
- 4.7 inch Super AMOLED HD display 1280 x 720 resolution
- Featuring Qualcomm’s latest 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 1GB RAM and 32 GB of storage.
- A premium feeling phone with a slim profile, Kevlar back, edges ringed with metal.
- 8 MP rear camera
- Android Beam and NFC capabilty
- 4G LTE capable.
- 3,300 mAh massive battery for 21 hours of talk time, 27 hours of streaming music, 10 hours of streaming video, or 32 hours of “mixed use” time.
The last feature makes this a contender for the best Android phone in the market. We pretty much doubt any phone even comes close to this one. We welcome all new smart phone buyers to try this device with us, or if you already have a smart phone try this one to see if you need an upgrade.